Gotcha!

Gotcha!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

June 10, 2012


I don't have a ton of time anymore. We are at the Lingauds house. We just spent the day him Pres. Lingaud, and the one young man in the ward (a 16 year old named Joe) and were out ocean fishing for Mackarel all day! It was really fun, Joe had a little boat we used. We only caught one fish. But it was a beautiful day, the ocean was calm, and we had a lot of fun. At the end, we started talking to another fisherman who had a ton of crabs and we bought 5 from him. So we came back to the Lingauds and just ate the fish and crabs but were still hungry so President is going to pick up some CHinese food while we finish emailing. These guys are the best. And in one year they are moving to calgary, because their permit runs out here and they have family in calgary. So I'm sure I will see them there. He wants to go with us fly fishing on the bow.
What is Brooks doing that is so rude towards Riley? Me and Mike are good friends, and I hope it doesn't cause him to dislike me when I take over next summer. Not that it really matters. If he is going to be weird about it that is his deal.
John Watson really is crazy. We had an appointment with him last week.
We showed up to his house and no one was there. We called him a couple hours later to see what happened and apparently someone had insulted his family and he heard about it so he ran off to go beat them up. And he did. But he is a good guy.
The huge black guy is Ernest. He was one of my best friends in Slough.
He asked me to be the best man at his wedding, he always said he wanted to get baptized and all this stuff but he would never come to church. He was from Ghana and was a great guy but just had no commitment. I don't know, for some reason me and that guy just clicked. He was always saying to me 'Im a hustler man,' But I never understood what that meant because he wasn't doing anything illegal.
Okay so I better get going. Hopefully next week will be more relaxed.
The TV is on and Joe (the 5 year old) is running around and it is hard to focus.
I can't wait to hear about Ryan's trip to Utah. Please let me know how it goes.
You are putting a lot of money into BLC... hopefully it pays off.
Good luck in your race. That sounds really intense. I think even if you finish it that would be quite the acomplishment. And ya sometime tuesday afternoon will be the baptism, so if you are starting in the morning I'm sure you will be racing while we baptize Holly. Enjoy the race and the waterbottle!
Love Elder Steed

No comments:

Post a Comment